Re: Post production reqd for unpaid #SciFi feature Film STALKER: GHOSTS IN THE PAST

Valeri Lilov

Nov 3, 2019, 3:09:52 AM11/3/19
to Studio NI
Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I was busy with editing out some minor issues within the raw montage. Here are the links to the current version (raw edit) and the english subtitles. Please, let me know what you think.

On Sat, Oct 26, 2019 at 11:42 PM Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!

Valeri Lilov

Mar 9, 2024, 3:39:51 PMMar 9
to Studio NI
Hello,

I hope this email finds you well and you are enjoying your work on the current projects. I am writing to you to tell you about a new horror film that I am working on and to ask for your help with the sound design.

The film is called "The Ghoul Haunting" and it is a high concept horror film in the veins of IT (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12592818). It is about two young girls who are tormented by the unseen demons of their own house, when a number of their closest friends gather up to help cast out the entity. The film is a mix of psychological horror, suspense, and action.

We are looking for a sound designer who can create a captivating and immersive sound experience for the film. We need help with the sound design/mixing, foley, and adding the already completed dubbing/score to the film. We are aiming for a realistic and atmospheric sound that can enhance the mood and tension of the film.

We have a workprint screener and some additional files that you can check on this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H7LsQVCapbEC-CsVtIFwoGlYUYo_XPMZ. Please take a look and let me know if you are interested and available to work on this project. We would love to have you on board as we think you are a talented and experienced artist who can help us deliver a high-quality sound for our film.

Please reply to this email as soon as possible and let me know your thoughts and availability. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Valeri Lilov
Producer/director