🌟€10,000 Competition! | 💥Photoshoot this Saturday | 🎬 Late Late Show Tickets | 🔥  8 Major Drama and Film Productions  | 📣 100's of Extras Required !

MovieExtras.ie

Aug 13, 2019, 10:03:25 AM8/13/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Members Photoshoot July 13th - The Alex Hotel!
Facebook
Twitter
Link

Photoshoot & Registration Event

17th August from 9:30am - 4:30pm
The Alex Hotel, Merrion Square, Dublin 2

2019 has been a fantastic,hectic year so far for our Extras, Models & Actors!

Register Here

We are currently working on EIGHT large productions alongside many many more exciting adverts and productions.

Our members have worked on many exciting productions lately including:

  • On Tuesday and Wednesday, we had over 100 Members on set for a London crowd scene in Miss Scarlett & The Duke..
  • There's been 100's of Members on set of the TV adaptation of Sally Rooney's novel 'Normal People' shooting all around Dublin.
  • An elaborate, exciting PR Stunt at Croke Park.
  • We had members cast in a tourism related shoot which took place at multiple beautiful scenic locations around Ireland.
  • VO Artist cast in a documentary about Dublin's history and culture.
  • We had 6 real couples cast in a corporate video for a well known Hotel chain.
  • Stand-ins cast for well known Irish celebrity.
  • And lots of other interesting productions and adverts...
We are also working on the following productions:
  • Miss Scarlet & The Duke
  • Blood Season 2
  • Normal People
  • 5 confidential productions.

We have been SUPER busy the past few weeks with some weeks having over 1,000 members out on set!

Check out our extras in Rebellion, Can't Cope Won't Cope, Taken Down, Bridget & Eamon and Fair City on the RTÉ Player now!

To get involved in these productions, and all future productions - sign up with us at our Photoshoot & Registration Event on August 17th!

🎥 We'll be casting 1,000's of roles in the coming months so if you want to be part of the excitement, come along to our photoshoot at The Alex Hotel

💻 Professional Photos and Certified Training costs €99.95 on the day. Pre-pay online before Friday 16th August to get €20 off and TWO extra free photos. Instead of €99.95, you'll pay €79.95!

🤝 Feel free to drop in for a chat and see what it's all about or book a slot. Work is casual, a day here and there and varies from €80-€150 per day or sometimes €1,000's for an advert!

Check out our credits on IMDb here:

*Full Terms & Conditions

📍 The Alex Hotel, just off Merrion Square,
Fenian Street, Dublin 2.
⏰ 9:30am - 4:30pm
📝 Register a time slot below
Register Here
NEW PRODUCTIONS STARTING IN THE COMING WEEK
We have a couple of large new productions starting in the coming weeks and several advertisements, TV shows and other exciting productions that we will be announcing very soon! Keep an eye on our website and Facebook page for updates on these productions!

Talent Nation Talent Showcase

The competition is really heating up in Talent Nation's Talent Showcase. Public voting has closed and the 9 successful acts which have made it through to the Semi Final will be announced shortly! 🔥🔥

There are still 18 places left in the semi-final.

The final 18 places will be selected by the Judges solely based on submissions. Closing date for submissions August 19th.

Enter the Talent Showcase today to be in with a chance of winning the €10,000 cash prize!

The FINAL is taking place on September 5th in the Number Twenty Two, South Anne Street, Dublin, where the finalists will present their talents to 500 influential guests with the final live streamed on Facebook and hosted by FM104.

Keep up to date with all Talent Nation Talent Showcase news over on their Facebook page!

ENTER NOW
CASTING NOTICES

Check out our most recent casting notices below:
Swedish Speaking Extra's Required For BBC Drama
We have an exciting opportunity for Swedish speaking extra's to be involved in the BBC Drama ''Normal People''. This drama series is based on the Irish award winning novel by Sally Rooney.
Apply Here
Men Required - Victorian Era Costume Drama - Paid Role - Dublin City Centre
Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a Victorian era costume drama? We are searching for a number of males to take part in this very exciting production.
Apply Here
My Big Day: Home or Away - Getting married in 2019?
If you are planning to get married in 2019, need help, and would like to be on My Big Day: Home or Away apply here today!
Apply Here
Looking For Love? A new dating show on RTÉ2!
RTÉ2 are looking for participants for a brand new dating show. The series will follow young singles from all over Ireland who are stuck in a merry-go-round of bad dates and dating apps.
Apply Here
The Late Late Show Audience Games Application
A new season of the Late Late Show is coming this autumn and that means new audience games and lots of prizes up for grabs! So if you're up for the cráic, extremely competitive or just want to show off on the biggest show in Ireland.
Apply Here

Thanks

The MovieExtras.ie Team

Ardmore Studios
Bray
Co Wicklow

www.MovieExtras.ie

Contents of this mail are copyrighted (c) Crew, Cast & Performers Limited 2019 unless otherwise protected. To unsubscribe, please click UNSUBSCRIBE below or send an email to Sup...@MovieExtras.ie with 'Pls UNSUBSCRIBE me' as the subject line.Include your mobile number in the subject line so that we can easily locate you. Legal information: Crew, Cast & Performers Ltd. T/A MovieExtras.ie Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: Ardmore Studios, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Registration Number 54500

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
MovieExtras.ie · Ardmore Studios · Herbert Road · Bray, Co Wicklow · Ireland