Happy Holidays from me (and Lizzie Fry!)

Lucy V Hay

Apr 2, 2021, 5:18:03 AM4/2/21
to Stu Dio

It's Spring Break ... Hey there! Happy Easter (or equivalent) from my family to yours! It's been a tough start to 2021, so remember to take a well-

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
Lizzie Fry Facebook cover

It's Spring Break ...

Hey there! Happy Easter (or equivalent) from my family to yours!

It's been a tough start to 2021, so remember to take a well-deserved break because... well... you deserve it!

As we all move towards sunnier weather and an easing of lockdown conditions, I wish you every health and happiness. The past year or so has been difficult for most of us, with lots of challenges. The pandemic is also far from over yet too, but here's hoping the worst has passed.

I just want to say it has been such a joy to have you in my community this year. I hope to see you online on my various pages and of course in the LVH Book Club over on Facebook.

Signing off,
Lucy V aka Lizzie Fry xx

Can You Do Me A Favour, Please?

If you've read and enjoyed my latest novel, THE COVEN as Lizzie Fry, I would really appreciate a star rating on Amazon. All it takes is the click of a button! Here's a big blue one below to take you straight there. Alternatively, click the pic at the bottom of this newsletter.

The sun

Please rate THE COVEN on Amazon

©2021 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe