MEDIA INVITATION: Try Polercise Event - Saturday 9th November at 2pm

Tina Calder

Nov 4, 2019, 4:29:11 AM11/4/19
Hi everyone

I hope you're well.

We're delighted to be able to invite you along to Polercise (pole dancing and pole fitness studio) THIS SATURDAY AT 2PM.

You'll get the opportunity to hear a little bit about Pole Fitness, see some demonstrations, meet Polercise owner El Fegan and have the opportunity to try it out for yourself.

We're looking forward to welcoming both male and female journalists who want to give this a try.

If you would like to send a photographer, please let me know and we can arrange a photocall and some time before and during the event.

Further details are below.

Thanks

Tina :)

INVITATION

Try Polercise Event
Saturday 9th November at 2pm

Please arrive at the studio on 185 Donegall St, Belfast, BT1 2FG at 1:45pm, wearing gym or workout clothes.

Social media tags below:

Instagram: @polerciseni
Facebook: @polercise
Hashtag: #polerciseni

Tina Calder
Publicist / Content Creator / Journalist

07305354209 (**NEW NUMBER**) | ti...@excaliburpress.co.uk
Office 7, Cathedral Buildings,
64 Donegall Street Belfast, BT1 2GT

Excalibur Press