The countdown is officially on!

Seamus Heaney Homeplace

Jul 6, 2020, 6:15:05 AM7/6/20
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
4 more days to we reopen!
Dear HomePlace Friend

The countdown is officially on: 4 more days to we reopen the doors to
Seamus Heaney HomePlace!

We are so excited to be reopening this Friday 10th July 2020 and to welcome people to HomePlace.
Our team have been hard at work getting everything ready for the reopening, all the while focusing on the safety of you and our staff.

We have implemented some necessary changes to make HomePlace ready for visitors. Our award-winning Exhibition, The Library, the Back Yard Sensory Garden and the HomePlace Café are all open for visitors. however please note the Creative Zone will be temporarily unavailable due to Covid restrictions.

We are really looking forward to welcoming visitors to HomePlace.

For more information on our preparations, new procedures and opening times at HomePlace, please CLICK HERE.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS

We are really looking forward to welcoming you all back to HomePlace.

Stay safe and well.
Best regards,

Seamus Heaney HomePlace
Facebook
Twitter
Website

This email was sent to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Mid Ulster District Council · 50 Ballyronan Road · Magherafelt · Derry, BT45 6EN · United Kingdom