online murder mystery event by Ever Unique Productions in #Ballymena Friday 12th March 2021, 7.30-9.30pm

1 view

Studio NI

Feb 22, 2021, 4:42:13 PM2/22/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com
From: Ever Unique Productions

MURDER MYSTERY PARTY 🔪

Absolutely bored of lockdown? Why not break the monotony with our murder mystery event!
The famous Dr Williams, billionaire and scandalous socialite has been murdered at his own party. The one question everyone is asking, who did it?
On Friday 12th March, 7.30-9.30pm come join us for an online event which will make you question everything and everyone. Whether you’re 13, 113 or anywhere in between, this is the perfect way to spend a Friday night in lockdown.
Every participant will receive a character profile ahead of the event. You will then be teamed up with others at the party to figure out who killed Dr Williams and why... 💭
Will you be the murderer?
*Dress up, drama and death included. Tickets cost £16. Please note, one ticket per device, maximum 2 people per device. Suitable for age 12 and up

Find all details and promo trailer below. We really hope to see you all there.

Many thanks,
Hannah Reilly and Martina McAfee
Founder and Directors
Ever Unique Productions

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100
image0.jpeg