[New post] An Easter blessing for the future.

Margot McCuaig

Apr 3, 2021, 5:48:57 AM4/3/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
Margot McCuaig posted: " Twins have always fascinated me. For a start, I am one, born twenty minutes earlier than my twin brother in the days when a twin pregnancy could be a surprise to the expectant parents. My mum and dad didn't know the wee bundle of joy they were waiting fo"

New post on Margot McCuaig

An Easter blessing for the future.

by Margot McCuaig

Twins have always fascinated me. For a start, I am one, born twenty minutes earlier than my twin brother in the days when a twin pregnancy could be a surprise to the expectant parents. My mum and dad didn't know the wee bundle of joy they were waiting for was in fact double hit until […]

Read more of this post

Margot McCuaig | April 3, 2021 at 9:48 am | Tags: Almost Then, Easter Blessing, Family, Grandchildren, Twins | Categories: Family, Women, Writing | URL: https://wp.me/p5xIO8-Z8

Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Margot McCuaig.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://margotmccuaig.com/2021/04/03/an-easter-blessing-for-the-future/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com