Re: Raffle for framed print by #NorthernIreland artist @KatharinePaisl1 ey

1 view

Katharine Paisley

Feb 20, 2021, 5:35:36 AM2/20/21
to Studio NI
Hi

Here is the link to the raffle post on my Instagram account.

I am raffling off a framed and mounted, A4, limited edition print of my oil painting of the H&W Cranes. The aim of the raffle is to raise money for an upcoming art project. The raffle is £3 per entry and the winner will be announced at 6pm on the 24/02 via my Instagram account.

I am taking payments via PayPal:
https://www.paypal.me/kmpaisley165
Thanks,
Katharine

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 at 09:25, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Katharine,
Please send info on this raffle and how to participate.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100