[Studio-NI.org] UNPAID

1 view

Gary Kenny

Dec 15, 2017, 4:36:07 PM12/15/17
to Studio-NI.org
  Gary Kenny , Edd Buckley and 4 others posted in Studio-NI.org .       Gary Kenny December 15 at 9:35pm   UNPAID Person I had for sfx pulled out at the last minute...is there anyone in the arklow or County wicklow area interested in helping me out tomorrow?   Like Comment Share

   Facebook

Gary Kenny, Edd Buckley and 4 others posted in Studio-NI.org.

Gary Kenny
December 15 at 9:35pm

UNPAID

Person I had for sfx pulled out at the last minute...is there anyone in the arklow or County wicklow area interested in helping me out tomorrow?

Like
Comment
Share

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025