The Number One Question I've Been Getting About Intuitive Writing

Lauren Sapala

Nov 1, 2019, 7:59:56 PM11/1/19
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser

I’ve gotten a lot of questions back about my Intuitive Writing course, but the number one question I’ve gotten is:

Does intuitive writing work with memoir? Does it work with other forms of nonfiction?

The short answer is, yes.

The longer answer is, it depends on the writer. Intuitive writing is a process that asks the writer to give up control and to trust in their own unique creativity, and their own unique connection with their soul and the Universe. This is a tall order, and some writers are very definitely not up for it. That’s okay. Intuitive writing is not some kind of contest, an item to be crossed off a to-do list, or a thing to be accomplished. It’s a process, a practice, and at the end of the day, a relationship.

And it’s a lot of fun.

So, if you’re a writer who is a little eccentric, a lot curious, and believes in synchronicity, messages from the soul, and magic, then you’ll have no problem applying intuitive writing to any form of writing that interests you.

My Intuitive Writing course only has 2 more days left to sign up and then it’s done, no extensions and no exceptions. So if you’re feeling a pull toward this and your creative essence is saying “yes!” then I urge to jump on it now:

CLICK HERE to sign up

Hopefully I’ll see you on the inside. :)

Lauren

Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2019 Lauren Sapala, All rights reserved.
You're receiving this email because you signed up at my website www.laurensapala.com. Thanks for reading and write on strong!

Our mailing address is:
Lauren Sapala
1418 Noriega Street