How to produce your best content with Rev + Dropbox

1 view

No Film School

Feb 17, 2021, 11:59:08 AM2/17/21
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
How to produce your best content with Rev + Dropbox
The following deal is from a No Film School sponsor. We will occasionally send special deals and opportunities for filmmakers from a select list of partners.
Alternate text

Unlocking Content

Workflow Efficiency

Join us for a free live webinar February 24

editing videos and customizing captions
'

With our newest integration, Rev has partnered with Dropbox to provide new ways for creatives to enhance their workflows and adapt to the shifting media and entertainment landscape.

Join us for a "fireside chat" with Dropbox and Kaleidoscope Pictures on Wednesday, February 24 at 12 p.m. CT.

Hear from Rev's Head of Business Development as he chats with Adam Nielson, Creative Director at Kaleidoscope Pictures, and Andy Wilson, Director of Media at Dropbox, about how creatives can stay ahead of the curve and produce their best content.

We'll cover:

  • Why accessibility is table-stakes in today's media and entertainment environment
  • Use cases to improve team collaboration, optimize content development, and expand your content's reach
  • How to use Rev + Dropbox to optimize your workflow

Plus, all webinar registrants will receive an exclusive Dropbox discount. This is one you don't want to miss!

Call Us: 888-369-0701
Email Us: sup...@rev.com
Send Us Pizza: 1717 W. 6th St. Suite 310, Austin, TX 78703

Twitter Facebook LinkedIn YouTube
No Film School
8605 Santa Monica Blvd
PMB 39920
West Hollywood, CA 90069

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences