4PFP - Receiving or Finding Kickoff Information

Four Points Film Project

Nov 9, 2019, 12:06:57 AM11/9/19
to studionort...@gmail.com

2019 Four Points Film Project Kickoff Underway!

The 2019 4PFP Kickoff is underway!

All team leaders will receive a kickoff e-mail at 7pm their local time. If you don't see the e-mail in your inbox check your spam folder.

Kickoff information is also posted at the same time on the 4PFP Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/FourPointsFilmProject/​

Notes:

1) Please include your team name of in all e-mail correspondence.

2) Please make sure that all of your production document files are clearly named so that we understand what you have uploaded to FilmFreeway.

3) Name your uploaded film by the following convention:

filmname.teamname.ext

.ext refers to the file type that you are uploading:

.mp4, .mov, .avi, etc...

Questions?

Please e-mail us with any questions: 4p...@48hourfilm.com

We are glad to have you participating in the Four Points Film Project!

Good luck!

Duane and Robyn

4PFP Producers

This message was sent to studionort...@gmail.com from 4p...@48hourfilm.com