how to promote yourself with confidence as an author From: #AbbieEmmons

Studio NI

Jul 19, 2021, 6:48:51 PM7/19/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone told you today that you rock? Well. You rock.

Hey Studio NI!

Do you feel unconfident and uncomfortable promoting your own work?

You're not alone, many authors have trouble self-promoting in a way that feels good to them.

In this podcast, Kate and I are going to unpack our best advice for finding an organic method of promotion that will feel good and sound even better!

Click the thumbnail to watch the video!
Let’s talk! Hit reply to this email and tell me:  What is your favorite platform for promoting your art?

rock on,
abbie
Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
+1 +1
Pin Pin
My name is Abbie Emmons I teach writers how to make their stories matter by harnessing the power and psychology of storytelling, transforming their ideas into a masterpiece, and creating a lifestyle that makes their author dreams come true.

When I’m not writing or dreaming up new stories, I’m either road-tripping to national parks, eating waffles, or binge-watching BBC Masterpiece dramas in my cozy Vermont home with a cup of tea and my fluffy white lap dog, Pearl.
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Website
Email
Copyright ©  2021 Abbiee, All rights reserved.

My email address is:
con...@abbiee.com

Please do not hesitate to email me with questions, comments, or a request for a free waffle.
ALTHOUGH I WILL PROBABLY CRY IF YOU UNSUBSCRIBE.
--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100