What are you writing?

Ricardo - Reedsy

Aug 11, 2019, 5:34:06 PM8/11/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Hey Stu​, what are you writing?

I'm ​Ricardo​, co-founder of Reedsy, and I wanted to thank you for joining our community.

I’ll be sending you a few tips on how to make the most out of Reedsy in the coming days — so watch out for those! But in the meantime, let me ask you a question: what are you writing? And what publishing path have you chosen? I'd love to hear more about your book and your objectives so I can offer you a truly personalized Reedsy experience.

And of course, if you have any questions for me, just reply to this email! Our team will always answer, even to a simple "Hi!"

Launch Reedsy

Note: If you signed up to use our Reedsy Book Editor, you'll find it in your My books section. Create a new book to start writing.