Sync NI - Latest Tech Jobs in Northern Ireland

Sync NI Jobs

Sep 10, 2019, 10:38:22 AM9/10/19
to *|FNAME|*

Hi, here are a few of the latest tech roles on your favourite jobs board... see anything you like?

Graduate Software Engineer
Employer: Instil Software
We are looking for a graduate software engineer to be part of our core engineering team, helping to build the next generation...

EUC Remote Desktop Engineer
Employer: Novosco
To provide remote deskside technical support and advisory service of EUC devices, including resolving and enabling the...

Software Developer
Employer: Almac Group
You will gain exposure to many of our external customers too, working closely with them on an array of projects.

Android Engineer
Employer: Slice
Do you have 3+ years experience of building mobile applications? Advanced knowledge of Java or Kotlin?
Network Engineer Level 2
Employer: Novosco
This role covers the implementation, management, maintenance and support of all network infrastructure, perimeter security...

Graduate Consulting Research Technical
Employer: PwC
Our team focuses on providing evidence and insight that drives strategic change and...

Graduate Deals Forensic Technology
Employer: PwC
A career within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in...

Implementations Manager: Enterprise
Employer: Signifyd
You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to employ Signifyd’s...
For all job listings, visit syncni.com/jobs or get in touch with the Sync NI team on (028) 90 820944.
Sync NI Jobs
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2019 Sync NI, All rights reserved.
signed up via website

Our mailing address is:
Sync NI
28 Adelaide Street
Rochester Building
Belfast, BT2 8GD
United Kingdom

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp