Sending a short hello to tell you some things I think you'd like to know

Dianne Ascroft

Dec 7, 2018, 6:00:37 AM12/7/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
Can't see images? Click here...

Hello, and a warm welcome to old and new readers alike. Can you believe that the first week of December is already over? Oh dear, so many things to do and time is getting tight….Next week I’ll send you my regular December newsletter with book suggestions and offers that might interest you. But there’s a couple things that can’t wait until then so I’m sending this short update today.

First of all I wanted to remind you that Allies After All, my novella which was first published in Pearl Harbor and More: December 1941 – Stories of WWII, is now available as an individual book and it’s free on several online sites. It’s a standalone story and also a great introduction to The Yankee Years books.

December 1941 is a rather frosty time for two men serving their countries: When American GI Art Miller and Northern Irish Local Defence Volunteer Robbie Hetherington meet they have a long way to go to form a friendship. But circumstances force them to work together for the war effort and they have to find a way to overcome their differences.

Here’s some of the places you can find the novella:

Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/allies-after-all

Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/allies-after-all-dianne-ascroft/1129901760?ean=2940156212903

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Allies-After-All-Yankee-novella-ebook/dp/B07KKDH2RK

I’m gallivanting this December on a Great Escapes Book Tour with A Timeless Celebration and there are tour stops every day from now until December 20th. There’s interviews with me and also Ribbons, of the cats in the novel, as well as guest posts and giveaways. Today’s stop is I’m All About Books, and its Spotlight includes an excerpt from the novel and a chance to enter the tour giveaway to win a copy of A Timeless Celebration. Tomorrow I’m sharing a guest post on Storeybook Reviews. I hope you’ll join me on tour. You can find the full tour schedule here:

https://www.escapewithdollycas.com/great-escapes-virtual-book-tours/books-currently-on-tour/a-timeless-celebration-century-cottage-cozy-mysteries-by-dianne-ascroft/

While we’re on the topic of A Timeless Celebration, since I last wrote to you I was looking at the book’s cover. I liked it but I thought I might be able to improve on it. So I’ve tweaked the pocket watch and now I’m happier with it. What do you think?

And last but not least, I want to remind you that you have until this Sunday, 9th December to enter Bookluvers Christmas Readers Giveaway Contest. There’s a chance to win a Kindle Fire plus a hamper of paperback and eBooks, plus a creative Christmas photograph make-over and other Christmas gifts. The most shares wins Amazon vouchers. You can enter here: https://bookluver.com/book-giveaways

I’ll be back next week with the rest of my news for December.

Meanwhile, happy reading!

Dianne Ascroft

Author of history, mystery and romance in the twentieth century

www.dianneascroft.com

Brookeborough

Northern Ireland
United Kingdom

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

You received this email because you either signed up for Dianne's newsletter or downloaded one of her stories from Bookfunnel, Instafreebie or a giveaway contest.

Unsubscribe

MailerLite