This Is Why Your Story Sucks

Bang2write

Feb 4, 2019, 2:56:57 AM2/4/19
to Stu

You need to hear this Getting endless knock-backs?Perhaps people seem to like your pitches, but not your drafts (or vice versa)? Or worse, maybe you

Like   Tweet   Pin   +1   in
bang-header

You need to hear this

Getting endless knock-backs?Perhaps people seem to like your pitches, but not your drafts (or vice versa)? Or worse, maybe you're not getting any bites AT ALL. Eeek!

Then I hate to say it, there's probably something fundamentally wrong somewhere down the line with your craft. Maybe it's concept, maybe it's character or structure ... But whatever it is, it's standing in your way.

Look, I get it. Literally no one sets out to write a sucky script or novel! The good news is, if you just do the work at foundation level, you can avoid working on a draft that goes nowhere.But what is the solution??

You need to 'break story'. Find out more about this on the main B2W site today by clicking any of the links in this section ... Or press the big blue button below as usual. Good luck!

On The B2W Youtube Channel

It's Oscar season atm, which means just about everyone wants to know about writing a powerful drama #screenplay! So I have 4 vids on what it takes to write and get your drama spec produced. Don't miss them! WATCH THE VIDEOS NOW.

More Links To Help

25 Mistakes That Will Send Your Screenplay To The Trash

15 Reasons Your Story Sucks

Why Planning Beats Seat-Of-Your-Pants Every Time

By the way, if you like any of these links in this newsletter, please do B2W a favour. Share them with your friends and followers, too help get the word out. No writer left behind!

Happy writing!
Lucy V xxx

PS. By the way, my annual sell-out class Breaking Into Script Reading is back for its FIFTH year in 2019. It's the perfect class for wannabe script readers, but also writers who want to know how to give and deal with feedback effectively. SEE YOU THERE?

©2019 Bang2write | B2W Towers, Writing World

Web Version   Preferences   Forward   Unsubscribe