Deep Down Gets Creative

Paula Matthews, Deep Down

Dec 3, 2018, 9:30:32 AM12/3/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser

Creativity: Supporting Mental Health

Deep Downers have been working hard behind the scenes to create some exciting projects that create safe spaces for people to explore their creativity. We have been very  fortunate to recruit some amazing new board members and are working on our plans for 2019. If you check out our website here you can see that we now have a Safe Space Songwriters' Circle and a Poetry Lovers' Friendship Table, both in Newtownards. Please email is at deepd...@gmail.com if you want to join a group.

Moving forwards into January 2019, we are hoping to pitch a mini-fest to the Voluntary Arts' very exciting Get Creative Festival in May 2019, which you can read about here. If you want to take part in this small, but perfectly formed project, or have an idea for a simple creative event or venue, please get in touch by 15th December 2018. We want all our events to be inclusive and accessible for those with lived experience. We also want to ticket events at a low cost for participants to ensure we have at least a little money to pay artists/facilitators. Please share this with your friends and contacts if you think they would be interested.
Copyright © 2018 Deep Down Arts, All rights reserved.
Thankyou for expressing interest in the work of Deep Down.

Our mailing address is:
Deep Down Arts
60 Princetown Road
Bangor, Northern Ireland BT20 3TD