Re: #Dublin Phoenix Performing Arts College Summer Camp Time - OPEN TO ALL

1 view

PHOENIX Performing Arts College College

Jul 6, 2020, 5:47:35 PM7/6/20
to Studio NI
That is great thanks

Summer Camp Time - OPEN TO ALL

From Disney to West End to Broadway

We are thrilled to announce that we can now take names for our amazing summer camp this August. Due to continued restrictions due to the Covid Pandemic we will be running a strictly social distanced musical theatre camp this summer. We will concentrating on the dancing and acting side of MT in this camp due to the reports on group singing and the the transmitting of C19.

We have just moved into a brand new studio and everything will be sparkling new and spotlessly clean. We have a detailed risk assessment done and a brand new policy document for these unprecedented times.

as we are a brand new venue we are luck to be in a position to design our new studios to ensure social distancing and a clean safe environment for your children to do what they love to do.

All staff are fully trained in all things Covid! We will be striclty follow government guidlines and social distancing.

Come dance with us in a brand new clean safe and fun environment.

Camp will take place from August 3rd for 2 weeks and you have a daily drop in option

Daily Rate - €15
Weekly Rate - €70
2 weeks - €120

To book fill in the form below
https://forms.gle/bH8D61FBeBifdQZD9

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 7:39 PM Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this summer camp and how to participate.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

Kind Regards

Megan Whelan
Administration & Marketing
Phoenix Performing Arts College