Directing Masterclass with Brian Kirk

1 view

Cinemagic

Dec 3, 2018, 8:18:37 AM12/3/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
Directing Masterclass with Brian Kirk
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.

Share this:
DIRECTING MASTERCLASS
WITH BRIAN KIRK
Directing with Brian Kirk
Sat 26 Jan 2019, 10.00am - 1.00pm, Crescent Arts Centre, Ages:16-25, £20.00
Brian Kirk is an international drama director who has worked on countless headline shows around the world. Originally from Northern Ireland, he has worked extensively in the UK and US on series such as Dexter, Luther, Boardwalk Empire and Penny Dreadful. He directed three episodes of the first series of HBO’s international hit series, Game of Thrones and the TV Movie, My Boy Jack, starring Daniel Radcliffe. In the UK Brian is probably best known for his acclaimed Dickens adaptation of Great Expectations for the BBC. His body of work has received multiple EMMY, BAFTA and IFTA nominations. He is currently in production on the movie 17 Bridges starring Chadwick Boseman.
Twitter Facebook Instagram
Cinemagic | 49 Botanic Avenue | Belfast BT7 1JL
Tel: 028 9031 1900 | Fax: 028 9031 9709 | in...@cinemagic.org.uk

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.