Christmas at QFT

Queen's Film Theatre

Dec 14, 2018, 7:54:32 AM12/14/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM EVERYONE AT QFT!
Take some time out with family and friends to squeeze in one of your Christmas favourites at QFT. We've added extra shows in our Christmas season and you'll always get a warm welcome when you visit - Elf, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Meet Me in St. Louis (with a dementia friendly screening Sat 15 Dec 11.00am) and Home Alone!

If present panic has settled in, don't despair! We have lots of great gift ideas for the film fans in your life (or maybe you'd just like to treat yourself) - gift vouchers, official QFT50 merchandise and we've succumbed to a little bit of mince pie mania behind the bar.

You can also secure a piece of Northern Ireland film history through QFT's 'Adopt-A-Seat' initiative, the ultimate cinematic gift for a loved one. More info below...
LIMITED EDITION FILM REEL GIFT CAN WITH VOUCHER PURCHASE OF £50 AND OVER
NB limited stocks for film reel gift cans, only available with purchase of vouchers of £50 or over. Film reel gift can measures approximately 16cm in diameter.
QFT50 MERCHANDISE - TOTES, TEES AND BADGES
Put a little QFT50 legacy in your Christmas! You can buy official merchandise at QFT Box Office and the Queen's University shop in the Welcome Centre.
MINCE PIE MANIA | ONLY £1

Our delicious mince pies are normally £1.50 but you can bite into a little bit of Christmas for £1 when purchased with any drink.

WHAT ELSE IS BEHIND THE BAR
GIFT VOUCHERS | ONLINE

The perfect present for the film fan in your life, available online in £5, £10 and £25 denominations. You can buy vouchers at a value of your choice at Box Office.

MORE INFO / BUY VOUCHERS
**** THE PERFECT PRESENT FOR THE FILM FAN IN YOUR LIFE? ****
Secure a piece of Northern Ireland film history this Christmas, by having a loved ones name on a dedication plaque on a cinema seat at QFT.
FIND OUT MORE
Copyright © 2018 Queen's Film Theatre, All rights reserved.