Announcing the 90th Annual @WritersDigest #Writing Competition 2021! Enter Now! Win $5,000, a feature about you in WD and a trip to the Writer's Digest Conference.

Studio NI

Feb 20, 2021, 9:00:25 AM2/20/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com

Win $5,000, a feature about you in Writer's Digest and so much more!

For 90 years, Writer’s Digest has honored new and up-and-coming writers in many genres or categories.

And it’s that time again—we’re looking for writing that strikes and grabs us, that we can’t put down. We’re looking for standout writing in any and all of the following categories:

  • inspirational/spiritual
  • memoirs/personal essays
  • print or online article
  • genre short story (think romance, thriller, mystery, sci-fi, etc.)
  • mainstream/literary short story
  • rhyming poetry
  • non-rhyming poetry
  • script (think stage play or television/movie script)
  • children’s/young adult fiction

With so many options, we’re sure something you’ve written or are writing will fit in. And we’ve seen a wide range of winners in the past several years. Just be sure to check our website for entry details—we have strict word count restrictions for each category.

So, how will this competition help you? That’s easy. The grand prize winner will receive $5,000 in cash, a trip to the Writer’s Digest Annual Conference, and an interview for a feature article in our magazine. First place winners in each category receive $1,000, second place winners in each category win $500, and on and on!

Ready to be the next Writer's Digest Annual Competition winner? Enter by May 7 for the best price!

    Facebook Link     Twitter Link     Pinterest Link     Instagram Link     YouTube Link

Active Interest Media
P.O. Box 20730 Boulder, Colorado, 80308 USA

You received this email because you are subscribed to Writer's Digest Special Offers.

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in the North of Ireland since 2004. NIC101100