Re: #Dublin Musician available for #ShortFilm projects in #Ireland

1 view

Darren Roe

Apr 3, 2021, 1:09:43 PM4/3/21
to Studio NI
Hi,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

I am an audio mix engineer and co-founder of DISPLACE Studios, Dublin.

I find myself having more and more time with my piano at home these days and would love to find a short or animation project to work with on a score, pro bono.

I am looking to build a portfolio so nothing much to share but if anyone is seeking moody piano/synth pieces, please hit me up.

visit youtube for electro video piece I produced,  Darren Roe - Passenger (Official Video) - YouTube

Much appreciated!

Darren

On Sat, Apr 3, 2021 at 1:22 PM Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Darren,
Please send info on your services and how to contact you.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting Arts and Culture in Ireland since 2004. NIC101100

Darren Roe

Apr 3, 2021, 1:12:02 PM4/3/21
to Studio NI
Hello!