My flagship course for nonfiction writers is finally open!

1 view

Jerry Jenkins

May 4, 2021, 1:28:18 PM5/4/21
to StudioNort...@googlemail.com

Stu,

Today I’m thrilled to announce my brand new course Nonfiction Blueprint is officially open for registration this week only!

You can get all the details here.

What does this mean for you?

If you’re writing any popular nonfiction genre

  • You can access the A-to-Z system I’ve used to write nearly 70 nonfiction books readers and publishers seem to love.
  • You can use the very approach that has led to several New York Times bestsellers.
  • You can use my entire personal book-writing process to finally overcome the fear that your writing isn’t good enough, or your fear of rejection, or the overwhelming feeling that you don't know where to start or to go next…
  • And begin your journey toward becoming the published author you want to be.

Because when you finally use a proven, start-to-finish system from someone who’s been where you want to be…

Your possibilities open wider than ever.

You equip yourself with the potential to share your message with those who need it.

There’s no feeling like receiving a fan letter, telling how your book has changed a life. And imagine enjoying that incredible moment again and again.

So, what do you get when you join Nonfiction Blueprint?

  • Lifetime access to over 70 video lessons that walk you step-by-step through my entire book-writing process, all the way to a completed manuscript.
  • Instructions for every writing session, so you’ll never stare at a blank screen wondering what to do next. You’ll love the confidence that comes from a clear purpose and direction each time you sit to write.
  • A PERSONAL VIDEO from me, evaluating your book idea, in which I’ll tell you what I think works, what could improve, and how to make it as compelling as possible to agents or acquisition editors. My goal is to give you confidence in the foundation of your book before you spend months building on it.
  • Exclusive access to our private Nonfiction Blueprint Facebook page, where you get to know fellow members and interact about your work in progress. In the fiction version of this program, this has become a most popular feature and many have formed mutual accountability groups. You can also post pieces of your work for informal evaluation and ask me questions about any aspect of your book. This community impresses and encourages me every day!
  • An invitation to a live, in-person Mastermind Session I host annually for you and fellow members—a full day of group coaching and in-depth conversation about your writing...and a chance to celebrate all you’ve accomplished! Many have established lifelong friendships here.
  • Access to my Query Letter and Proposal Package, everything you need to confidently pitch your manuscript to agents and publishers. It includes my guide, How to Impress Agents and Editors (what decision makers look for and how to make your work stand out), access to 2 novel proposals that resulted in bestsellers (you can use these as templates for your own proposals), and my 90-minute seminar, How to Write Winning Queries and Proposals.

This course removes the guesswork, because I map out every step of your journey. I teach you all the techniques I’ve learned from writing nearly 200 books which have sold tens of millions of copies — about a third of those nonfiction.

99% of writers are unaware of these secrets—which keeps them from reaching the masses with their ideas.

So I’m thrilled to finally be releasing this for nonfiction writers!

But remember—enrollment is open only until this Friday, May 7 at 11:59pm Central.

To learn more about this course, just click here:

My flagship course for nonfiction writers is finally open! <<<

Jerry

If you no longer want to receive emails about the Nonfiction Blueprint launch, click here.

To unsubscribe from all future communications, click here: Unsubscribe

Leverage Creative Group, Inc. 2000 Mallory Lane Suite 130-77 Franklin, Tennessee 37067 United States