Support @PorticoArds and buy tickets for Christmas presents!

Studio-NI

Dec 2, 2018, 1:48:50 AM12/2/18
to Stu Dio, Google Inc.

Buy tickets for Christmas presents

- it's a win-win thing!

You get to support your favourite arts venue...
The recipient gets a great night out...
And we live to put on more marvellous shows!

We've got comedy drama for all ages...

From Big Telly's Freak Show, fresh from the MAC, to Dan Gordon's hilarious Frank Carson: A Rebel Without A Pause and not to mention William Crawfield's tribute to the legendary James Young - 100 Years of Our Jimmy.
For more information on all concerts please click here
And music for all tastes...

Derek Ryan's coming in January for all those young (at heart?!) Country fans. The
amazing Lonesome Ace Stringband bring Appalachian Folk and fiddle in February.

In March, Disco divas will be delighted with tickets to see The Bjorn Identity. For guitar enthusiasts, the phenomenon finger style champion Don Alder is coming.

Classical music lovers are not forgotten with the welcome return of the Chamber Philharmonic of Europe orchestra.

And for Blues & Soul fans the larger than life Kaz Hawkins is bringing her passion to Portico in April.
For more information on all concerts please click here
Can't decide?
How about a gift voucher instead?
For more information on gift vouchers click here

Our mailing address is:
Portico
Meetinghouse Street
Portaferry
BT22 1LE
http://
www.porticoards.com

The PORTICO of Ards | Your Gateway to the Ards | Your Gateway to the Arts