The Falcon & The Winter Soldier

Creative Screenwriting

May 3, 2021, 1:03:24 PM5/3/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
Plus, Other Top Industry Interviews
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Website

Hello Creative Screenwriters,

Wow, we spoke to some heavy hitters last week, both in film and TV. Check out our interview with Malcolm Spellman who lived out a childhood dream to work on a Marvel adaptation. He achieved that goal with The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. We also chatted with Alex Berger, an EP of the popular TV show BlindspotOn the film side of things, check out George Gallo's thoughts on Vanquish. You may remember him from the Bad Boys films. Finally, we had a great conversation with horror writer Kathy Charles about Jakob's Wife, her comedic/ horror take on marriage. More equally good stuff next week.

And don't forget to get connected with us here:
 Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.

Enjoy,

J.G. Sarantinos
Editor-In-Chief - Creative Screenwriting Magazine

Interviews
Free Events and Classes
Submit a Video Pitch for FREE
& You Could Pitch To Execs!
WRITING GIGS
(Repped and Unrepped Writers welcome to submit)

ISA Verified Pro And Major Network Looking For Hour-Long Dramas
PAID: Market rates apply WGA/Non WGA

Seeking Comedy Writers For Web Series On YouTube
PAID: To be negotiated DOE

LA Producer Seeking Comedy / Family-Comedy Scripts
PAID: Market rates apply WGA/Non WGA

ISA Verified Pro Seeking Supernatural Features
PAID: To be negotiated up front and back end

Copyright © 2021 CreativeScreenwriting.com, All rights reserved.
Fulton Ave - Sherman Oaks, California - 91423

You can
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.