. @GrindstoneLit Novel #Writing Prize Advice + Tips: Formatting

1 view

Studio NI

Sep 9, 2019, 8:26:00 AM9/9/19
to studio...@googlegroups.com, Stu Dio

Novel Prize Advice & Tips

Our Novel Prize is closing in just under three weeks, and we know that means you're out there editing and polishing ready for the deadline. Well, you'll be glad to know that in the run-up to the 28th, we'll be releasing a series of blogs that are going to cover some great advice ready for your submission. Our first one is out now, and goes over everything to do with formatting and how you can nail it come deadline day! Check it out below.

2019 Novel Prize Advice and Tips: Formatting

Our Novel Prize closes for entries on the 28th of September. Finished and unfinished manuscripts which exceed (or are expected to exceed) 50,000 words in total length are eligible for entry. Entrants are asked to submit the opening 3,000 words as well as a 300 word synopsis. This year's Novel Prize is being presided over by Lucy Morris, of Curtis Brown Books. Full details can be found by clicking here to see this year's Novel Prize competition page.

Love what we do? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with everything Grindstone.

Thanks for all the support. We can't wait to read more of your work!