Screen #Writing tips: Questions about your movie/tv project

Studio-NI

Jan 17, 2020, 8:26:14 PM1/17/20
to Stu Dio, Google

Hi Studio NI...

Did you know that the demand for original series is up over 500% since 2014?!

Between Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Apple & Facebook, there is nearly $35 billion (yes, billion) in obligations committed to content deals.

Originality, above all else, still matters to producers when it comes to generating buzz-worthy, quality films and TV shows for audiences.

Unfortunately many storytellers don’t know where to start when it comes to bringing their project to the power-players who can do something with it.

We have a solution:

Welcome to part 1 of our series, “The 3-Step Process To Identify & Pitch Producers In Your Market”

Step 1: Know The Markets

Most emerging creators oversimplify the entertainment marketplace and think that getting their material in front of anyone who works in Hollywood is a good idea.

The reality is that entertainment is a mature industry with a variety of niches, markets, submarkets and different pipelines serving different needs.

The scattershot approach will get you nowhere and brand you as an amateur.

So to help you avoid wasting your time, energy and resources (and hurting your reputation), I’ve developed this free report to understanding the various markets in entertainment…

Click here to download “Entertainment Markets: What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You”

It in you will learn:

  • The 3 major markets (and the super-targeted 10 sub-markets) you must understand in order to get story adapted in Hollywood
  • 4 core story elements that are crucial to the success (or failure) of your book or story adaptation
  • 4 insights into the mind of a producer looking for projects

Enjoy!

And make sure to look out for tomorrow’s email – I’m including a special tool we developed that will make it easy for you to identify the optimum market for YOUR story.

-Nat

PS: Don’t forget to mark your calendar - our Pitch A Producer Open Call opens on Friday.

Voyage Media
11601 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90025
United States