Filmmaking Ideas for the Autumn 🍂

Elliot, Raindance London

Aug 24, 2019, 4:14:08 AM8/24/19
to Stu Dio
Take your pick from a wide range of filmmaking courses this Autumn at Raindance London
Filmmaking training courses at Raindance London.
View this email in your browser
logo
COURSES  |  FESTIVAL  |  BLOG  |  MEMBERSHIP  |  POSTGRADUATE
Hi Dio

It's promising to be a very hot Bank Holiday weekend: perfect for working on your film!

Raindance alumnus Christopher Nolan didn't go to film school. He was self-taught using the principles used in the Raindance training programme.

Need Bank Holiday inspiration?  Download Chris Nolan's scripts here. FREE!

Want to take your film career to the next level? Check out our revoutionatary and innovative Higher Education programme.

Here's a sassy tongue-in-cheek to round off your read:
12 Types of People Who Attend Film Festivals

Let's Make Movies!
Let me
know what you are up to!

Elliot Grove, Founder Raindance | British Independent Film Awards

Earn your Foundation Certificate

Filmmaker's Foundation Certificate
£212.40 / £165.60 for Members
Starts 15 Oct 18:30-21:00
FIND OUT MORE
Producer's Foundation Certificate
£236.00 / £189.20 for Members
Starts 19 Nov 18:30-21:00
FIND OUT MORE
Screenwriter's Foundation Certificate
£212.40 / £165.60 for Members
Starts 16 Oct 18:30-21:00
FIND OUT MORE
Documentary Foundation Certificate
£236.00 / £189.20 for Members
Starts 20 Oct 18:30-21:00
FIND OUT MORE
Director's Foundation Certificate
£212.40 / £165.60 for Members
Starts 17 Oct 18:30-21:00
FIND OUT MORE
Film Crew Foundation Certificate
£236.00 / £189.20 for Members
Starts 21 Oct 18:30-21:00
FIND OUT MORE

Get Directing

Building a Film Directing Career

Find out how to launch your career as a professional film director.

£269.95 / £215.96 for Members
Sat/Sun 12 & 13 Oct 10:00-17:00

FIND OUT MORE
Hands-On Directing: Part One
Learn the art and craft of film directing by shooting a scene yourself with Patrick Tucker.
£269.95 / £215.96 for Members
Sat/Sun 9 & 10 Nov 10:00-17:00

FIND OUT MORE

Get Writing

Kickstart Your Comedy Writing Career
Learn how to break into professional comedy writing from top writer & teacher Dave Cohen.
£25 / FREE for Members
Monday 16 September, 18:30-20:30

FIND OUT MORE
Introduction to Comic Book and Graphic Novel Screenwriting
Learn from award winning writer Tony Lee.
£135 / £108 for Members
Saturday 2 November 10:00-17:00

FIND OUT MORE

Get Practical

Hands-On Basic Cinematography
Launch your career as a DoP, and create a striking look and feel for your films.
£405 / £315 for Members
Sarts 8 October, 18:30-21:00

FIND OUT MORE
Fast Track for Writers, Producers and Directors

Get 1-to-1 mentorship and peer review.

£1499
Starts 16 September

FIND OUT MORE

Learn From Experts

Saturday Screen Acting School
Calling all actors! This is it! Your chance to experience what it is like on a film set.
£135 / £108 for Members
Saturday 5 October, 10:00-17:00

FIND OUT MORE

[NEW] The Art and Craft of Comedy
A critical, and serious (though funny) exploration of comedy as an art form.
£135 / £108 for Members
Saturday 16 November, 10:00-17:00

FIND OUT MORE

Raindance signature events

Boozing 'n' Schmoozing Networking Event
£5.00 / Free for Members
9 Sept, 14 Oct & 11 Nov
FIND OUT MORE
Directing Essentials
with Chris Thomas
£25.00 / FREE for Members
10 September, 18:3 -20:30
FIND OUT MORE
Raindance Film Training Open House
£5 / Free for Members
31 August, 11:00-17:00
FIND OUT MORE
Kickstart Your Comediy Writing Career
£25 / Free for Members
16 September, 18:30-20:30
FIND OUT MORE
99 Minute Film School
with Elliot Grove
£25.00 / FREE for Members
23 September, 18:30-20:30
FIND OUT MORE
Live! Ammunition! Pitching Competition
£12.00 / £10 for Members
23 September, 18:30-21:00
FIND OUT MORE
Last but not least, Raindance Film Festival is taking place from 18th to 29th September. Explore the programme here.
Seen our new trailer? We produced this in-house thanks to the generosity of people like you!
Do us a favour? View, like and share?Every little click helps! #RaindanceMeansRaindance

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Raindance Film Partnership · 10a Craven Street · London, WC2N 5PE · United Kingdom