[Studio-NI.org] New Event: South #Belfast #writing Group 14th Feb 2019

Logan Bruce

Feb 7, 2019, 11:14:59 PM2/7/19
to Studio-NI.org
        Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org February 8 at 4:14 AM     South #Belfast #writing Group 14th Feb 2019 Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 7 PM Morton Community Centre in Belfast We meet up on Thursday evening for tea and snacks, and writing exercises. Novelists, poets, screen writers - everyone is welcome! Please bring writing materials and a pound for room hire. See event     Like Comment Share

   Facebook

Logan Bruce shared an event in Studio-NI.org
February 8 at 4:14 AM

South #Belfast #writing Group 14th Feb 2019
Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 7 PM
Morton Community Centre in Belfast
We meet up on Thursday evening for tea and snacks, and writing exercises. Novelists, poets, screen writers - everyone is welcome! Please bring writing materials and a pound for room hire.
iconSee event

Like
Comment
Share

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland

To help keep your account secure, please don't forward this email. Learn more.

Logan Bruce

Logan Bruce

Logan Bruce

Feb 8, 2019, 8:19:40 AM2/8/19