Get Front Row Seats To Your Own Bespoke Film Festival Experience

Dublin International Film Festival

Dec 3, 2018, 5:59:15 PM12/3/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
The perfect gift for the ultimate film fan!

Six questions. Six films. Your own customised festival.

This week we are very excited to launch Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival's very own Golden Ticket.

The Director's Choice ticket gets you front row seats to your own bespoke film festival experience, handpicked by the festival Director Gráinne Humphreys.
Answer six questions about your favourite films and we’ll design a customised festival programme just for you, with a bespoke selection of six films as well as a VIP invite to the festival launch

The Director's Choice ticket is also the perfect gift for the ultimate film fan - just tell us what films they love and we'll tailor-make a festival just for them.

Dive in to Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival and find new films you’re guaranteed to love.
Buy the Director's Choice Bundle

Early Bird Season Tickets & Gift Vouchers Now on Sale

Our 2019 Festival Season Tickets and Gift Vouchers are now on sale! Season ticket-holders will not only get to watch every film in the festival; they will also be invited to the exclusive galas and after-show parties attended by the stars over the course of the Festival.

The Festival season ticket makes the perfect gift for anyone with an interest in film and is available for purchase at the early bird price of €200 (full price €250), until December 23rd 2018.

Our Bring A Friend Season Ticket is also on sale at a 20% discount - treat yourself and a friend to 12 days of film!

Buy Now
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Flickr
Vimeo
The Arts Council
Dublin International Film Festival, DIFF Office, The Digital Hub Office 2.3, 157 Thomas Street Dublin 8, D08 T91Y Ireland

Edit Preferences   |   Unsubscribe