Bath Flash Fiction Award News

Bath Flash Fiction Award Alerts

Apr 2, 2021, 9:43:15 AM4/2/21
to studionort...@gmail.com

Congratulations to the ten authors selected by our judge, Michelle Elvy, for the short list of our 2021 Bath Novella in Flash Award. Further congratulations to the twenty-five long listed authors and thank you to everyone who entered. Results out in April.

The yearly Saboteur Awards are now open for voting until April 7th. Authors published since March 2020 by our small press Ad Hoc Fiction, would love your support if you’ve enjoyed reading their books. Thank you. Details of our publications and categories here:
https://bathflashfictionaward.com/2021/03/saboteur-awards-2021-cast-your-vote

Finally, do come to The Great Festival Flash Off Series. Five more days of flash fiction — workshops, readings, talks, plus monthly competitions, in April, May, June July, August. Only £30 a day. Some free places. More details and booking:
https://www.flashfictionfestival.com/

Best wishes
Jude Higgins

Don't want these emails any more?
Follow the link below and click "Unsubscribe".

Please do not reply to this mail - this mailbox is not monitored.
If you would like to talk to us, follow the 'Contact Us' link found at the bottom of every page on our site.