Keith & Kristyn Getty With The New Irish Choir & Orchestra To Play In Belfast on 15th June!

The SSE Arena Belfast

Dec 6, 2018, 3:02:25 AM12/6/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
Contact Gerry For More Information
Sing! Belfast - Keith & Kristyn Getty With The New Irish Choir & Orchestra
Saturday 15th June 2019
Join Ireland’s own Keith & Kristyn Getty, known for modern hymns such as "In Christ Alone" for their tour of Sing!

The Gettys are joined by their band of virtuosic instrumentalists fusing Celtic, Bluegrass, Americana, Modern and Classical music along with cultural dance.

Come sing along with Keith & Kristyn and special guests for an evening that unites tradition and innovation.

Enjoy a private entrance, exclusive check-in, private bar and waiter service; before taking your premium seats for the evening.

For more information call our Commercial Team on 028 9076 6036 or click the 'Enquire Now' button

Enquire Now

Facebook icon Twitter icon Instagram icon
Unsubscribe | ssearenabelfast.com

Please do not reply to this email, as we will unfortunately not be able to respond.

© 2018 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.

The SSE Arena, Belfast, 2 Queens Quay, Belfast BT3 9QQ