DBF at Blue Metropolis Festival, Canada!

1 view

Dublin Book Festival

Apr 14, 2021, 6:50:07 AM4/14/21
to studionort...@gmail.com
The latest news from Dublin Book Festival
View this email in your browser

Dublin Book Festival in association with Culture Ireland are delighted to announce three Irish Literary events at the Blue Metropolis Festival in Montreal, Canada, which will be screened on April 29th.

We are so exciting to be bringing some of Ireland's literary talent to a Canadian audience with Blue Metropolis. We have something for everyone.

For the kids, Gerry Daly and Erika McGann join us to celebrate their latest childrens' book, Where are you, Puffling?

Listen in to Ireland's emerging talent on our Emerging Writers Panel Podcast.

And join us for our headline event at Blue Metropolis with Nuala O'Connor, Neil Jordan, Breda Brown and musical interludes from Susan O'Neill and Clare Sands.

Read the Full Announcement Here
You can check out the full Blue Metropolis programme on their website now.

All events will be online and free to attend. Register today to receive email reminders when events get released!

Til then,
The DBF Team
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Website
Email
YouTube

Copyright © 2020 Dublin Book Festival 2020. All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
in...@dublinbookfestival.com

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
Dublin Book Festival · 63 Patrick Street · Dun Laoghaire · Dublin, Leinster · Ireland