16 Themed Calls for Submissions

Authors Publish Magazine

Dec 3, 2018, 12:07:25 PM12/3/18
to studionort...@gmail.com

Authors Publish Presents

16 Themed Calls for Submissions

This is a list of themed submission calls for writers of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, plays, and for translators. Some of the themes are chocolate, Staten Island Ferries, earth science, reimagined folk and fairy tales, angels, darkness, witches, LGBTQ shifters with disabilities, and sports. All of these pay writers...

Keep reading...

Sincerely,
Caitlin Jans

Free Book!
The Authors Publish
Guide to Children's and Young Adult Publishing

No agent for previous publishing experience required.

Get Your Copy (Free)

Book
Cover

Want to write for us? We welcome submissions. Read our submission guidelines.

Don't want these emails anymore? Unsubscribe
402-250 Heath St West, York ON M5P 3L4