Re: Crowd funder for #kerry #Ireland docu #ShortFilm MEDICINAL FILM

Eoghan Hand

Sep 10, 2019, 6:25:53 AM9/10/19
to Studio NI

Medicinal is a short drama that aims to help inform people

about the need for the wider use of medicinal cannabis.

We have officially launched our Funding Campaign for Medicinal Film

This film asks the question, “What is an acceptable way of dealing with pain?”.

We are hoping to raise 10,000 euros during this 60-day campaign, which will allow us to produce this film.

And for this film to be used as a tool for Medicinal Cannabis campaigners worldwide to show medicinal cannabis in its true light.

Medicinal Funding Campaign - https://igg.me/at/medicinalfilm

Thank You So Much for Your Help

Medicinal Crew

Sent from Outlook