Re: Submissions open for Exposure #FilmFest @FestExposure

Exposure Fest

Apr 8, 2021, 11:15:47 AM4/8/21
to Studio NI
Hi,

Thank you for your email.

The Exposure Film Fest is an online short film festival championing emerging talent. All selected finalist films will be given feedback by our industry experts and be showcased on, new international streaming service INDEE+.

To learn more about the Exposure Film Fest and submit your short films, please follow the link below:

Best wishes
The Exposure Film Fest Team

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 at 14:09, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this event and how to submit work.
Your response will be automatically forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thank you.

--
Studio NI: Promoting the Arts and Culture of Northern Ireland since 2004. NIC101100