Christmas Events & Gift Ideas 🎄 | Job Opportunity 📣 | New Year's Eve 🎉

0 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Nerve Centre

no leída,
5 dic 2018, 11:28:25 a.m.5/12/18
para studionort...@gmail.com
View this email in your browser
Micky Bartlett - Crucifying Fergal
December 8
After a hugely successful run at the Edinburgh Fringe and his second tour of Australia, Micky Bartlett returns to his spiritual home of Derry for a one off performance.
Speeches, Strikes and Struggles: Curating Conflict (FREE)
Until December 23
Make Your Own Badge (FREE)
December 9
The Nightmare Before Christmas
December 15
Retrograde: Christmas Cracker
Film Screening & DJ

December 15
Sheerbuzz & Sleeping Outside Christmas Cracker
December 21
Xmas Metal Party Night
December 28
Rave Anthems N.Y.E.
December 31
If You Can Find Me: An Evening with Music by Stephen Sondheim
January 18

Therapy?
March 20
Lee Scratch Perry
March 27

Job Opportunity: Gallery Invigilator (Casual Role)
Join the city's newest visual arts space, Nerve Visual, as a Gallery Invigilator. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team from January 2019. The deadline for this role is Thursday, December 13.
Light in Motion 2018 Competition Winners Announced
The 31st Foyle Film Festival concluded on Sunday, November 25, with the announcement of the Light in Motion competition winners at Brunswick Moviebowl.
On 11 November, tens of thousands of people took part in Pages of the Sea – a commission by filmmaker Danny Boyle, for 14-18 NOW, inviting people to gather on thirty-two beaches around the UK and Ireland for a gesture of remembrance for the men and women who left their home shores during the First World War.

Copyright © 2018 Nerve Centre, All rights reserved.

Tel: 028 7126 0562
Web: www.nervecentre.org
Email: in...@nervecentre.org

Our mailing address is:
7-8 Magazine St,
Derry~Londonderry,
BT48 6GJ,
Northern Ireland

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos