Confirming you’re coming

Nat Mundel

May 4, 2021, 6:13:04 PM5/4/21
to StudioNort...@gmail.com
Hi Stu,

If you’re a storyteller with a horror story in any form -  book/memoir, short story, screenplay, podcast, documentary or even just an idea…

Or if you’re simply interested in capitalizing on one of Hollywood’s most long-standing, hottest markets….

Please accept this invitation to attend our lecture:

“How To Sell Your Horror Story

For Film or TV”

The live zoom lecture is presented by Joshua Malkin (the producer/screenwriter behind decades of horror and pulp projects, including Lionsgate’s CABIN FEVER 2.

  • What makes horror unique & different; and what are the audience’s expectations of your story?

  • What’s hot (and what’s not) in the horror market today

  • What are the dominant story types in horror, the sub-genres and story templates… plus some words on what Josh refers to as “The Monster”...

  • 10 essential rules, tips and guidelines for today’s horror market

The lecture is Thursday, May 6th at 10am PST and will be followed by Live Q&A.

You must RSVP below to claim your seat. Once you RSVP, we will send you your private Zoom link.

Click Here To Claim A Remaining Seat Now

All the best,

Nat

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Voyage Media
11601 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Floor
Los Angeles, California 90025