#Casting South Asian women 25-80yo for paid #Dublin feature film VERY COOL

Studio NI

Feb 1, 2019, 4:16:23 PM2/1/19
to studio...@googlegroups.com, Stu Dio

Please make sure you have read everything below and we have all we need.

CASTING CALL - IRISH INDIAN/ IRISH PAKISTANI WOMEN 25 - 80 plus INDIAN/ PAKISTANI WOMEN LIVING IN IRELAND 25 - 80 for a VERY COOL FEATURE FILM.

Artists must be living in Ireland.

Acting Experience is not essential.

1. A recent clear photo of your face.

2. A CV document containing all the following details: Full name, height in cms, age, email, phone number & address.
3. An Acting CV or a document detailing any experience they have.
4. If you have an Agent, please make sure you let us know who they are.

ALL OTHER POSTS ARE CLOSED.

Casting Director
Louise Kiely Casting

Dublin:
25 Hampton Wood Avenue
Finglas
Dublin 11

Belfast:

Scottish Provident Building

7 Donegall Square West

Belfast BT1 6JH

Casting Louise Kiely Casting

Feb 4, 2019, 7:43:48 AM2/4/19
to Studio NI
Hi there,

Please do share - I have attached the flyer here. Any questions do let me know,
thanks Karen

LKC Casting Call Indian:Pakistini Women.png

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 at 20:01, Studio NI <studionort...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!

Ps: you can also post announcements at
Http://facebook.com/groups/studioni
If you do so, please use the subject line of this email as the first line of your post.

--
Casting Director
Louise Kiely Casting

Dublin:
25 Hampton Wood Avenue
Finglas
Dublin 11

Belfast:

Scottish Provident Building

7 Donegall Square West

Belfast BT1 6JH

Please note: This email is meant only for the person/s to whom it is addressed.
Strictly Private and Confidential. Neither the content nor any attachment/s are to be shared - verbally, in writing or on any public forum.