Call Out for City Matters - 28 June - End October 2021

Culture

Apr 2, 2021, 4:54:23 AM4/2/21

City Matters magazine and City Events Website

Send us your events and festivals information for the City Matters ‘what’s on’ pages (Summer-Autumn Edition 28 June – end October 2021). Events outside this date, live and digital events, can also be promoted on the City Events Website www.belfastcity.gov.uk/events.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS:  Friday 23 April 2021

City Matters, our residents’ magazine is currently delivered to over 150,000 households in Belfast. You can view previous issues here.

Our ‘What’s on’ section promotes council funded and organised events and festivals taking place in or from Belfast during the selected time period.

The next edition is currently being compiled and will run from June - October 2021.

So if you’re organising an exhibition, event or festival and would like to see it included, please send to cul...@belfastcity.gov.uk with event details in the following format by Friday 23 April 2021.

-          Event name:

-          Organisation:

-          Date and time:

-          Location:

-          A brief description of 15 – 20 words

-          Web address:

-          Contact number:

We need a high-resolution image (1MB+) so it is important that you include this in order for your event to be included.   If the image has recognisable individuals in it, we need a statement from you confirming that they have granted permission to use the image publicly.

Disclaimer

Due to limited publication space we cannot include all information provided and aim to provide a balanced overview of events and festivals happening in Belfast during the selected time period.

I work part-time and am in the office Monday, Tuesday and alternative Thursdays.

cid:image001.png@01D06AFD.2575ED60

cid:image014.jpg@01D40D3E.22FB8770

Mary Beth Lynch

cid:image015.jpg@01D40D3E.22FB8770

Programme Assistant, Tourism, Culture, Heritage and Arts Unit

Place and Economy Department

Belfast City Council

9-21 Adelaide Street

cid:image016.jpg@01D40D3E.22FB8770

  lynchmb@belfastcity.gov.uk

Belfast BT2 8DJ

cid:image017.jpg@01D40D3E.22FB8770

  02890 270426

cid:image018.jpg@01D40D3E.22FB8770

http://www.belfastcity.gov.uk/culture

CityDealEmail-v3

The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only for the people to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, storage,
disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and prohibited. This information may be confidential or subject to legal privilege. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the email from your inbox. The contents of this
message do not represent the expressed view of Belfast City Council unless that is clearly stated. Belfast City Council cannot accept liability in the event that the
onward transmission, opening, or use of this message and/or any attachments adversely affects the recipient's systems or data.