Re: #Casting unpaid #Belfast #ShortFilm THE INBETWEEN

1 view

mollyb...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2019, 6:18:59 AM2/10/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
*CASTING CALL*

Hello, I'm a student at Belfast Met and in a few months time we'll be making a short film called 'The Inbetween'.

We're searching for a male to play our lead Teddy. Teddy is in his late 20's/early 30's and a grumpy, alcoholic man.

Jesús is in his teens aged 16-18. He is an unsympathic and stong opinionated boy.

Sinead is in her late 40's. She is shy and quiet.

We're also looking for extras:
-A female in her 20's
-A bald man in his 30's/40's
-A man in his 40's/50's

If interested, please email mollyb...@gmail.com with the role you're interested in as the Subject, or alternatively, call me on 07889599632.

Filming will take place in the first week of April. Food, drinks and transport (or transport money) will be provided.

Molly Butler

Thank you!

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 at 1:22, Studio NI
Hi
Please send info on this opportunity and how to apply.
Your response will be forwarded to interested parties on our social media platforms.
Thanks!