Screen #Writing tips 2: [Matrix Tool Inside] How to target your story’s market

Studio-NI

Jan 17, 2020, 8:29:16 PM1/17/20
to Stu Dio, Google

Hi Studio NI...

As a reminder, Pitch A Producer Open Call opens tomorrow at 5 am PT- mark your calendar right now so you don’t miss out on pitching your story to a producer.

I hope you enjoyed the “Entertainment Markets” report I sent you yesterday… As you can see, there are a lot of markets!!

Let’s move to Step 2 of “The 3-Step Process To Identify & Pitch Producers In Your Market”

Step 2: Identifying The Right Market For Your Story

Knowing your market is critical, since going after a producer in the wrong market is a huge waste of everyone’s time and makes you look unprofessional…

(No animation producer wants to hear you pitch your R-rated thriller!)

But if you’re like most storytellers, it’s a little hard to view your work objectively and to really see which market your story is suited for.

To make it easy, I developed the “Market Identification Matrix”

Click here to download the Market I.D. Matrix now

You might be surprised with what you find out, but trust me…

Identifying the right adaptation market now will save you years of frustration and disappointment..

Enjoy! And don’t miss tomorrow’s email in which I reveal Step 3:  Targeting Producers In Your Market.

Plus I’ll include information on how to register for the Pitch a Producer Open Call.

All the best,

Nat
Voyage Media
11601 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Floor