[Studio-NI.org] Please share...

Patrick G Hughes

Nov 7, 2018, 5:59:02 PM11/7/18
to Studio-NI.org
  Patrick G Hughes , Teresa Keenan and 14 others posted in Studio-NI.org .       Patrick G Hughes November 7 at 11:58 PM   Please share... ACTORS REQUIRED I'm Producing-Directing a Short Stage-Play at a Well-known Dublin Theatre Venue in...   Like Comment Share

   Facebook

Patrick G Hughes, Teresa Keenan and 14 others posted in Studio-NI.org.

Patrick G Hughes
November 7 at 11:58 PM

Please share...
ACTORS REQUIRED

I'm Producing-Directing a Short Stage-Play at a Well-known Dublin Theatre Venue in...

Like
Comment
Share

View on Facebook

Edit Email Settings

Facebook Ireland Ltd., Attention: Community Operations, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland