TV Training this weekend in Belfast

Mark Robson

Jan 21, 2019, 7:11:11 AM1/21/19
Hello,

Just a reminder that we are heading to Belfast this weekend to present our five star rated GET THE KNOWLEDGE training course for anyone interested in developing content for children's television, along with valuable information on the rules and regulations governing working with children.

If you could help us make the event a success by again passing on information about the event, that would be fantastic.

And thank you for the support provided thus far.

GET THE KNOWLEDGE

GET THE KNOWLEDGE is an incredibly useful addition to any TV freelancer’s CV. It's presented by the UK’s leading expert on working with children, Alison Cresswell, and provides everything you need to know about filming with children, plus great tips on devising content for kids.

Over two informal and information-packed days it covers:

  • Creating great content
  • Best practice
  • Essential guide to licensing
  • Working with chaperones