Free Mindful Movement course for older people w/ @EchoEchoDance #NorthernIreland

Studio NI

May 2, 2021, 4:41:41 AM5/2/21
to studio...@googlegroups.com
From: Sharon Colhoun

Hi

Thanks for your interest in our Movement Course. The following link will take you to our website where you can sign up free for the course https://www.roevalleyarts.com/news/new-free-online-mindful-movement-course. The course will be emailed to you each week on Wednesday’s by 12noon via a pre-recorded video and can be completed in your own time.

We hope you will be able to join us,

Kind regards,

Sharon

Sharon Colhoun
Administrative Officer
Roe Valley Arts & Cultural Centre/Ionad Ealaíon agus Cultúir Ghleann na Ró
24 Main Street
Limavady
BT49 OFJ
Tel: 028 7776 0650

--

Studio NI: Promoting the Arts and Culture of Northern Ireland since 2004. NIC101100