Posts from Anne R. Allen's Blog… with Ruth Harris for 02/03/2019

Anne R. Allen's Blog With Ruth Harris

Feb 3, 2019, 4:01:48 PM2/3/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Anne R Allen's Blog with Ruth Harris
View this email in your browser
Updates from

Anne R. Allen's Blog… with Ruth Harris

Writing about writing. Mostly.

In the 02/03/2019 edition:

Your Online Presence: 10 Mistakes for Authors to Avoid

By Anne R. Allen on Feb 03, 2019 09:59 am

by Anne R. Allen These days, an author’s online presence is of vital importance to a career, whether we’re published or planning to publish. Whether we’re indie, hybrid, or trad-pubbed, it’s not only essential to be easy to find online, but we need to keep a professional presence and guard our author brand and reputation. […]

The post Your Online Presence: 10 Mistakes for Authors to Avoid appeared first on Anne R. Allen's Blog... with Ruth Harris.

Read in browser »
share on Twitter Like Your Online Presence: 10 Mistakes for Authors to Avoid on Facebook

Recent Articles:

Stephen King’s 10% Rule And The Secret Power Of The Delete Button
Guest Blogging is the Best FREE Publicity for Writers: 12 Tips for Landing Effective Guest Blog Spots.
Procrastination is a Self-Perpetuating Cycle: 9 Tips for Getting Unstuck
New Writing Scams to Look Out for in 2019
2019 Publishing Predictions from Agent Laurie McLean

Copyright © 2019 Anne R. Allen, All rights reserved.
Thank you for subscribing to our blog.

Our mailing address is:
Anne R. Allen
562 Henrietta Ave
Los Osos, CA 93402

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp