36 Hours to Go!! $20,000 FRESH VOICES FINAL DEADLINE – NOV. 7

Creative Screenwriting

Nov 6, 2019, 12:15:29 PM11/6/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
A Special Offer from Our Trusted Partner

$20,000
CASH & PRIZES

and all the other reasons you should enter Fresh Voices now!

Broaden your script's exposure!

Fresh Voices provides a microphone to exciting new voices that deserve to be heard and memorable stories that must be told. We put winning material directly into the hands of the people that matter; executives, agents, managers and producers actively seeking new writers are lined up to read this year's winners.

Improve your chances of success!

Through our generous industry sponsors, Fresh Voices offers $20,000 in prize packages including cash awards, screenplay development, career consultation, plus memberships and subscriptions to services all designed to maximize the exposure of your big win!

Create relationships with people that matter!

Previous winners have been signed, optioned, staffed on hit TV series, and even seen their work produced as a result of their placement in Fresh Voices! Will you be our next success story?

Receive professional feedback!

Fresh Voices offers every entrant the option to see how their script stacks up against the competition. Order script feedback with your entry and receive a 15 point scorecard plus valuable insight from your first round judge.

More Categories   More Awards   More Winners!

Accepting feature screenplays in 6 Genre Categories, 3 TV Categories and a dedicated Short Script Category, plus 10 unique Spotlight Awards to recognize special achievement in screenwriting. With so many awards and different ways to win, this is one opportunity you can't afford to miss!

ENTER FRESH VOICES NOW!
Sponsored By

Copyright © 2019 CreativeScreenwriting.com, All rights reserved.
Fulton Ave. Los Angeles, CA