šŸ˜Ā Romance: It's not all kisses and muscle-men.

1 view

Martin C (Reedsy)

Feb 4, 2019, 12:01:26ā€ÆPM2/4/19
to studionort...@gmail.com
Making a splash in self-publishing's most lucrative genre.
Hi, Dishon šŸ‘‹
As we're approaching the Hallmark holiday known as Valentine's Day, there's no better time than the present to talk about Romance. Not the concept, but the literary genre!

In 2017, a survey from indie distributor Smashwords indicated that almost 50% of their sales came from romance titles. Romance readers are some of the most loyal fans you can ask for ā€” with a voracious appetiteĀ for new books and authors. If you've ever had an urge to test the waters of this genre, I've got something great for you this week:

Ann Leslie Tuttle spent over 20 years as an editor at Harlequin, the world's leading publisherĀ of romance. She'll be hosting this week's Reedsy Live where she'll share her insider tips for writing romance fiction that both publishers and readers will lap up.
She'll reveal her insight into the romance market and show you some of the most common pitfalls of the genre ā€“ and at the end, she'll answer all your questions in a Q&A. It's gonna be a fascinating webinar, so don't miss out!
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR

The talk will take place this Wednesday at the slightly earlier time of 2pm Eastern (11am Pacific, 7pmĀ UTC) but if you can't tune in live, just register for the event and I'll send out a link later in the week with the replay video and transcription.Ā

Hope to see you there!

Martin @ Reedsy

P.S. Reedsy Learning just launched aĀ new 10-day course on writing romance. Click here to enroll forĀ free.

P.P.S. The course is really goodĀ šŸ˜‰

Connecting authors with the industry's best editors, designers, and book marketers.

Learn more about our services

Copyright Ā© 2019 Reedsy

I personally recommend youĀ update your preferences.
That said, you can also break our hearts andĀ unsubscribe from this list.