Toy Hamper Giveaway To Deserving Causes 🎁 | Photoshoot This Saturday 📷 | Talented Families Wanted 📣 | Casting Notices & More

1 view

MovieExtras.ie

Dec 5, 2018, 6:18:48 AM12/5/18
to studionort...@gmail.com
www.ToyHampers.ie

Giving Away 20 Hampers to
Deserving Causes!

ToyHampers.ie want to help deserving organisations and individuals experience a wonderful Christmas surprise this year. They are choosing 20 deserving causes to each receive a Family Hamper worth €100, it can be a charity, children’s organisation, an individual or a family.

They have also teamed up with SweetToothHampers.ie to add some delicious sweets and treats to the hampers!

To nominate an organisation or person to receive one of our Family Hampers simply, click below and tell us why they would really benefit from getting a Toy Hamper this Christmas!

Hamper Giveaway
Photoshoot & Registration Event

THIS SATURDAY

8th of December

10-5pm

The Alex Hotel, just off Merrion Square, Dublin 2

We are working on tonnes of brilliant productions right now such as TWO FEATURE FILMS, FAIR CITY, CRIME CALL and 10+ ADVERTS & COMMERCIAL a week!! If you want to get involved come along to our photoshoot!

📷 Come along to our photoshoot to sign up, meet the casting team and get your professional headshots taken on Saturday 8th of December

🎥 We'll be casting 1,000's of roles in the coming months so if you want to be part of the excitement come along on Saturday 8th!!

💻 Pre-pay online before Friday to get €10 off and TWO extra free photos

🤝 Feel free to drop in for a chat and see what it's all about. Work is casual, a day here and there and varies from €80-€150 per day or several thousand for an advert!

📍 The Alex Hotel, just off Merrion Square,
Fenian Street, Dublin 2.
⏰ 10am - 5pm
📝 Register a time slot below

Register Here
We have teamed up with the brilliant The Galligan College, to have a make-up artist at our Photoshoot on Saturday.You can have your make-up applied by a professional before getting for your headshots taken!
Productions We're Working On
We have so many exciting productions in the pipeline, you don't want to miss out!! We will be having 1,000's of people on set in the coming months for some really exciting project. Below are some of the huge variety of productions our talented Members are currently working on:

  • Work continues on our fantastic FEATURE FILM. It has had our Members out on some spooky scenes and has plenty more to come
  • Our second FEATURE FILM is shooting in three locations in the country getting Members from many locations involved
  • Some of our Members were out on a shoot with TG4 during the week in a really unique location
  • Fair City have been working hard on their Christmas scenes, we can't wait to see what happens in Carraigstown
  • CRIME CALL had two shoots on last week, having our Members re-enact some really interesting cases

We are always working on loads of adverts, commercials and promotional campaigns.This week we have our Members on some exciting shoots such as: Santa's Grotto in Cork, Medical Information Video, Irish food company, Well known supermarket, New credit card company, Museum promo video
Register Here
SweetToothHampers.ie

Perfect Present This Christmas
www.SweetToothHamper.ie - Get them something sweet this Christmas 🍭

A Sweet Tooth Hamper has something for everyone. Packed full of a variety of delicious sweets and chocolates, it's perfect for everyone from your family to office colleagues or clients!!
Shop Here

Accounts Job Opportunity 📝

We have a brilliant opportunity for a full time role in the MovieExtras.ie accounts department. We are looking for somebody with experience in general administration, accounts and bookkeeping in a busy office environment.

Our offices are located in Ardmore Studios, the heart of film and TV in Ireland. We provide background and featured extras to the biggest productions in Ireland!

For more information on working in this exciting industry and how to apply click below

How To Apply

Casting Notices 🎬

If you match any of the descriptions below we will have submitted you already, there is no need to apply. Please feel free to share any of the links with anybody you might know who would be interested!!
Talented Families Wanted - TG4 Series
Réalta agus Gaolta are looking for 2 family members or more who have a talent! It can be absolutely anything, singing, dancing, story tellers
Apply Here
RTE Junior - Kids TV Show Ideas
RTE junior are looking for some aspiring writers to come up with some fun ideas for brand new kids TV shows!!
Apply Here
Podge & Rodge - Audience Tickets
Apply for tickets for the hilarious classic show with brand new host, Doireann Garrihy
Apply Here
Mixed Race Baby - Action Feature Film
Requirements
Gender: Male or Female
Age: 9-18 months
Ethnicity: Half Black, Half Latino
Details
Shooting: 5 dates in January TBC
Apply Here

Recent Work 📺

RTE - The Late Late Toy Show Advert
Some of our lucky younger Members got to be a part of the advert for the most magical programme on television!!
Jake Carter - Music Video
A member and his girlfriend got to star as the LEAD in this adorable music video!
Eir - Bring Epic Home
One of our younger Members is the LEAD in Eir's festive new advert
Dunnes Stores - Make Christmas for Everyone
We had loads of Members, young and old getting in the Christmas spirit for this advert
SuperValu - Consider Christmas
This is the second SuperValu ad our Members have been a part of this year!!
Throwback Wednesday 🎥
The Man Who Invented Christmas - 2017

It's December now so we can start our Christmas film binge! Make sure to check out this fantastic film on Netflix featuring our Members!

Thanks

The MovieExtras.ie Team

Ardmore Studios
Bray
Co Wicklow

www.MovieExtras.ie

Contents of this mail are copyrighted (c) Crew, Cast & Performers Limited 2018 unless otherwise protected. To unsubscribe, please visit your account or send an email or send an email to Sup...@MovieExtras.ie with Pls UNSUBSCRIBE me as the subject line.. Include your mobile number in the subject line so that we can easily locate you. Legal information: Crew, Cast & Performers Ltd. T/A MovieExtras.ie Registered in Dublin. Registered Office: Ardmore Studios, Bray, Co. Wicklow. Registration Number 545002

This email was sent to studionort...@gmail.com
MovieExtras.ie · Ardmore Studios · Herbert Road · Bray, Co Wicklow · Ireland